Free vpn is the safest, most private, and most secure vpn on the app store
Unlike our competition, we don't collect, store, or sell your data
Our users' privacy is of utmost importance and our commitment to protecting their data is second-to-none
Free vpn is a 100% unlimited, free vpn that does not require any type of registration
We give you the freedom to be completely anonymous because all of your traffic is encrypted while free vpn is on
We allow you to browse the web anonymously without the fear of being tracked.
our advertising sponsors keep free vpn free to our users, allowing us to operate the world's most reliable and independent network of global servers
How does free vpn work?free vpn encrypts your data and safely connects you to any web site or mobile app
Free vpn keeps you safe by directing your data traffic through our secure servers
Your personal ip address is hidden so that you are free to browse the internet without revealing your location to anyone without permission
Free vpn benefits:
• browse the internet safely knowing your passwords, credit card numbers, and bank accounts are safe from hackers
• keep your online activities and location private whether you are at work, airport, coffee shop, home using a shared public wifi or on the move.unique features of free vpn:
• no credit card needed
• no in-app purchase requirements
• no registration needed
• no login or password required
• one-tap to connect and disconnect
• free vpn connects you to the fastest and nearest serverif you choose to purchase a plan in the app, please note:
• payment will be charged to your itunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• subscriptions may be managed by the user
Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
• cancellations and refunds are managed by the store directly.
• any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.